We manage Homeowner Associations. From the developer stage to established communities there is no Association too large nor too small for us. Our philosophy allows us to pay the required attention to each client and issue that may arise.
Our Flat-Fee structure is quite different from other Management Companies. Our clients find it very convenient to know how much they are spending on Management Services every month thus allowing them to budget properly every year.
This pricing is an all-inclusive package that provides all services required for the HOA to function properly for a flat amount of money every month.
Out-Of-Scope Services are those that are not included in the Flat-Fee and will be charged separately.
We provide 3 different types of service packages that adapt to the needs of our clients. These packages are centered around the Covenant Enforcement service offering and vary depending on the level of involvement the Board or Committee have in the process.
- The Board or Committee drive the community looking for infractions and SPM acts only as a liaison between the homeowner and such body.
- We act at the discretion of the HOA and only do clerical work that is explicitly asked to perform.
- All calls and emails will be forwarded to the Committee or Board.
- SPM drives the community twice per month in the warm season and once per month in the cold season.
- Under this plan, SPM is the Covenant Enforcement Committee and there is no involvement of the Board or ARC so as to avoid confusion of responsibilities.
- The Board or ARC overview the process and decide on appeals.
- SPM is responsible for responding to homeowner inquiries and complaints, sending notices and keeping digital records of all violations.
This plan works the same way as the Standard plan, except that SPM drives the community every week in the warm season and once per month in the cold season.
Examples of Included Services and Out-Of-Scope Services
- Prepare Annual Budget and update Bi-Annually.
- Establish and maintain Homeowner & HOA financial records.
- Answer billing questions and help homeowners pay their dues online or by check.
- Prepare and communicate monthly financial reports.
- Establish Bank Accounts as needed (Checking, Savings & Reserves).
- Manage Accounts Payables: Review and verify invoices & prepare and disperse payments.
- Manage Account Receivable: Issue monthly statement, collect funds and perform collections.
- Follow established collections procedures and policies as set forth in SB 100 Policies and regulatory agencies.
- Receive and pay the HOA bills every month.
- Provide storage and scanning of all Associations records.
- Web portal with interactive community information.
- Online services are available in the mobile app for homeowners and Board members (iOS and Android).
- Repository for all Association important documents available for download.
- Events calendar with email notifications.
- ARC notifications for Board and Committee members.
- Board member portal with Board specific information and reports.
- The ability to send email blasts to all emails provided by the membership.
- Homeowners can see their billing history.
- Homeowners can pay online and set automatic recurrent payments.
- Homeowners can submit ARC requests and review their progress.
- Committee and Board members can see and review all ARC requests right from the web portal.
- Homeowners can view their violations and respond to them.
- Board members can approve invoices from the web portal.
- Inspect the property on a regular basis and create work orders.
- Oversee maintenance operations in the community.
- Meet with contractors to discuss maintenance service specifications.
- Follow up on contractors’ work to assure work quality and completion.
- Report to the Board of Directors with updates on the different maintenance work orders.
- Assist with contract renewals with maintenance contractors.
- Answer daily calls and inquiries from the membership about maintenance issues.
- Provide clerical work for the everyday tasks of the Association.
- Administer HOA contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Attend and coordinate Board, annual and special meetings.
- Prepare meeting packets.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Answer daily calls and inquiries from membership.
- Act as a legal address for the HOA.
- Receive mail addressed to the HOA and respond accordingly.
- Prepare & submit all mortgage & title transfer company inquiries.
- Develop and maintain Individual Property Records for each property.
- Adapt the violation process and procedures to HOA needs.
- Perform community inspections in electric vehicles to reduce carbon footprint.
- Generate & mail covenant violation letters.
- Keep digital records of all violations and letters.
- Provide violation reports for Board members online and upon request.
- Answer daily calls and inquiries from the membership about violations.
- Perform yearly inspection with the Board or Committee to clarify inspection expectations.
Out Of Scope Services
- Texting messages to the membership.
- Annual filing requirements:
- Coordinate Review/Audits/Tax Preparation with HOA CPA.
- Coordinate preparation reserve study.
- Complete annual Secretary of State Report & DORA.
- Write contracts to sign between the HOA and vendors.
- Write governing documents stipulations and clauses.
- Writing special projects specification sheet.
- Managing special projects.
- Planning and managing social events.
- Annual meeting preparation and mailing.
- Special meeting preparation and mailing.
- Billing coupons preparation and mailing.
Ready to know more?
Request a management proposal.
19590 E. Mainstreet #208
Parker, CO 80138, USA
Mon-Fri: 10am - 4pm