SPM is a service oriented company, thus we will find the solution to any problem.
If we can’t fix it, we will find someone who will.
We provide solutions that are designed based on a holistic view of the community, where each component of the Association is perceived as equally vital for the development and well-being of the neighborhood. Our vast experience and connections in the area allow us to allocate resources in a fast, convenient and affordable manner to the different situations that arise.
- Prepare Annual Budget and update Bi-Annually.
- Establish & maintain Resident & HOA financial records.
- Annual Filing Requirements:
- Coordinate Review/Audits/Tax Preparation with HOA CPA.
- Coordinate preparation Reserve Study.
- Complete Annual Secretary of State Report & DORA.
- Establish Bank Accounts as needed (Checking, Savings & Reserves).
- Manage Accounts Payables: Review, verify, prepare & disperse payments.
- Account Receivable: Issue monthly statement, collect funds, and perform collections.
- Follow established collections processes and policies as set forth in SB 100 Policies.
- Receive and pay HOA bills every month.
- Provide storage of all Associations records.
- Web portal with interactive community information.
- See and download all Association documents.
- See events and receive announcements.
- See you account ledger.
- Pay online.
- Submit ARC requests.
- Receive email notifications.
- Administer Association contracts with maintenance contractors.
- When SPM feels qualified, prepare bid specifications for projects required by the Association.
- Attend and coordinate Board, annual and special meetings.
- Prepare meeting packets.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Answer daily calls and inquiries from membership.
- Act as a legal address for the HOA.
- Receive mail addressed to the HOA and respond accordingly.
- Prepare & submit all mortgage & title transfer company inquiries.
- Develop and maintain Individual Property Records for each property.
- Perform community inspections.
- Generate & mail covenant violation letters.
- Keep records of all violations.
- Provide violation reports for Board members upon request.
Services for self managed HOAs and other management companies by the hour:
- Covenant Inspections
- Web services